NOTE: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO JOIN THIS COMMUNITY
Do you love making new friends? Do you often wish secretly to receive something in your mailbox? Something different? and exciting? Something which will make your heart race with excitement as you open it?
Well, Package Exchange is the community created specially for you! People from all walks of life who love to give, to receive, to surprise and to make someone out there in this vast world SMILE (: (: are free to join!
I know we hate rules! D: But they are really simple :
1. You need to have A LOT of DISCIPLINE AND COMMITMENT to be part of this community. Regular updates are to be expected from each and every member. If you think you will not have the time to regularly post a package update in this community, then you are not ready to join us.
If you are, then
2. Your Livejournal account have to be active, meaning, regular updates or at least there are links to your other websites (so that we know you really exist!)
3. Once your membership is approved, you have to post a comment about yourself HERE so other members can easily find you.
4. A moderator will host themed exchanges bi-monthly and interested participants will leave a comment under that entry. After which, just follow the instructions given by the mods.
5. Please share with us your progress; the package you sent and received. It would be absolutely great if there are pictures! We would love to share in the excitement!
6. Post your entries as FRIENDS ONLY!
Lastly, HAVE FUN! :DD
If you have any questions or experience any problems please email me @ email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: It is every member's responsibility to ensure that all packages contain only legal items.
Package Exchange was founded by Nur Haryanti from Sunny Singapore (sweetlovenotes @ LJ).